You are a natural planner, multitasker and very keen to get things moving without losing your eye for detail, even when stress levels are rising. You are an all-round project manager, supporting a wide team of analysts and developers on a variety of customer analytics, market research, on- and offline visualisation projects. Organising, supporting a team and following a plan is your second nature.
As a project manager, you:
- have a bachelor or master’s degree (e.g. in marketing, communication, economics, psychology or similar)
- having a first work experience is a big plus
- possess excellent analytical and organisational skills
- strive for accuracy and have an eye for detail
- enjoy working in a team, but can also work independently
- are a natural communicator
- are eager and quick to learn, in an ever-changing environment
- are a creative thinker and continuously look for better ways
- are very familiar with XLS, Word and PPT
- an affinity for customer analytics, market research and/or online dashboards would be a big plus
- are fluent in English
Support us with delivering insights that lead to big decisions
Boobook is an international consultancy firm offering data-driven business solutions to support companies with making decisions based on facts. At boobook we turn data into insights through a blend of customer analytics, market research and intelligent online reporting.
You will be part of a dynamic team that works across sectors, in a very international environment, developing custom solutions that draw on a wide range of analysis techniques. Our team of analysts and developers has in-depth expertise in the use of data and advanced analytical methods to deliver business insights for decision-making.
Due to our continuous growth, we are very keen to add an enthusiastic project/research manager to our team. You will make a significant contribution to the smooth operation of our projects. Planning, facilitating internal and external communication and project support (such as preparing and checking project documents) will be your key tasks. You will be involved in a broad variety of data analytics, market research and online reporting projects.
Just like us, you want to make a difference, both within our team as for our clients.
This role is based in our Belgian office but will also involve regularly working with colleagues in the London office.
This role does come with an attractive salary package and career opportunities.
Does it sound like a great match? We need you!
Please send your CV to Eva Vandenberge at email@example.com. Third-party or international applications will not be accepted.