You’re an excellent visual communicator. You champion design as a key element of development (and you don’t shy away from creating compelling PowerPoint presentations). You’re a storyteller with creative flair. Crafting the perfect user experience is your passion. Boobook needs you!
Join our enthusiastic team as a web design specialist/visual storyteller.
Create meaning and value
In this role, you will have 2 important responsibilities:
- You will manage projects concerning the design and wireframes of our web reporting tools and website.
- Support in the creation of visually-optimised PowerPoint reports.
If interested, also front-end development can be part of your job.
Effective visual communication drives this role. Your skills will be instrumental in visualising key business insights through visually strong and easy-to-use online platforms that add tangible value to the executive decision-making process of diverse companies.
- information visualisation
- UI & UX design
- visual report creation
- Invision, MockPlus or other software for wireframing
If you are also interested in front-end development (not essential):
- eager to learn
- higher education degree in graphic design and/or web development, and/or up to 5 years’ of experience as a web or graphic designer
- experience with Photoshop or Illustrator and/or Sketch, Figma (or equivalent)
- interest in persuasive, intuitive PowerPoint design (it’s a key component of how we communicate with our clients)
Boobook is a consultancy firm that offers data-driven business solutions to support companies in fact-based decision-making through a blend of customer analytics expertise, market research and intelligent online reporting.
Smart Online Reporting, one of our core tools, offers visuals-heavy, customised online dashboards to bring intuitive data insights to marketeers.
Visual storytelling is part of our DNA. We rely on it to craft the most intuitive dashboards and to communicate strategic results. We always seek that special ‘wow factor’ in the visual representation of information.
Grow with us
Our team is small, providing you with plenty of responsibility, flexibility and opportunities to make a difference with a dynamic environment. Grow your knowledge through internal and external training courses, and benefit from our great office atmosphere. Your fresh ideas will directly contribute in meaningful ways to our client approach.
Ready for your next challenge? We can’t wait to hear from you.
Send your CV to Nicole Huyghe at Nicole.Huyghe@boobook.world. Third-party or international applications will not be accepted.